After visiting Melissa, we went to G&G Nyborg's home. We spent June 24-27 there. Here are photos of our time with them.
Isak is holding a picture of Nels when he was 10 years old, same age as Isak. :)
Playing some Yahtzee.
We went to a natural hot springs pool. It was very enjoyable.
We played with the flamingo ball and the kids showed me all of their tricks.
They like to see how long they can hold their breath under water. So I counted a lot.
Then we ate dinner together.
Then we went to Aunt Anna-Lisa's house for s'mores. Here's Kira and Klara.
Sweet Aubrey.
All of the cousins.
Noah liked the s'mores and sitting on my lap.
Sofie liked cooking the marshmallows.
We went to a park for a few minutes to play too. Then we went home and went to bed!
June 25 - Sunday
We went to church from 12-2 pm.
I gave Noah math problems to keep him quiet during sacrament meeting.
Kira and Isak enjoyed snuggles with the grandparents.
They all went to primary and I enjoyed Relief Society!
I gave Noah math problems to keep him quiet during sacrament meeting.
Kira and Isak enjoyed snuggles with the grandparents.
They all went to primary and I enjoyed Relief Society!
Quick Sunday picture before changing our clothes.
My elbow was very painful, so I went to the urgent care with Donna. They took x-rays and thankfully, it's not broken just sprained. They gave me a splint, but I didn't wear it very much. It was very annoying. I really respect people who do things with one arm!!
Sofie and Kira helped Far Mor in the kitchen.
We watched DoLittle and ate hamburgers for dinner.
My elbow was very painful, so I went to the urgent care with Donna. They took x-rays and thankfully, it's not broken just sprained. They gave me a splint, but I didn't wear it very much. It was very annoying. I really respect people who do things with one arm!!
Sofie and Kira helped Far Mor in the kitchen.
We watched DoLittle and ate hamburgers for dinner.
June 26 - Monday
Far Far and Isak went to the Hobby store while Far Mor and the girls went to Gardner Village.
We had a delightful time together!
We went on a fairy quest and found all 26 fairies. So fun.
Just a pretty place to walk around and explore!
Little fairy gardens everywhere.
Kira with butterfly wings:
There was a clue that led to the next fairy...
Last fairy! Yay!
We got some fudge and taffy and candy at a candy shop. Kira found a unicorn in a purse that she begged for me to get her. I said no, then we went back and bought it! But I'm so glad we did. She loves it. And it made her trip! When we went back to buy it, I ran into a dear friend, Liz Layton! So fun to see her!
Here's Kira with her new unicorn!
Noah bought this candy sucker that also had an alligator that extended out...
It was great time. We went back home and Isak showed us his new RC car that Far Far helped him pick out. He was pretty excited!
Far Far made the kids lots of smoothies.
More snuggles.
We went to Kierstin's house and played and ate kabobs and potato salad.
They surprised me with a birthday cake and sang to me! So sweet!
June 27 - Tuesday
We went on a fairy quest and found all 26 fairies. So fun.
Just a pretty place to walk around and explore!
Little fairy gardens everywhere.
Kira with butterfly wings:
There was a clue that led to the next fairy...
Last fairy! Yay!
We got some fudge and taffy and candy at a candy shop. Kira found a unicorn in a purse that she begged for me to get her. I said no, then we went back and bought it! But I'm so glad we did. She loves it. And it made her trip! When we went back to buy it, I ran into a dear friend, Liz Layton! So fun to see her!
Here's Kira with her new unicorn!
Noah bought this candy sucker that also had an alligator that extended out...
It was great time. We went back home and Isak showed us his new RC car that Far Far helped him pick out. He was pretty excited!
Far Far made the kids lots of smoothies.
More snuggles.
We went to Kierstin's house and played and ate kabobs and potato salad.
They surprised me with a birthday cake and sang to me! So sweet!
June 27 - Tuesday
We slept in and relaxed in the morning. Sofie and Far Mor sewed a little bear together.💜
Noah and Isak got to ride in the Jeep with Far Far.
We went to Costco so I could buy the mountain berry syrup!
Then we went to Handels for ice cream. Sofie got this blue Oreo ice cream. She ended up not liking it too much. But it's a cute picture.
Ice Cream!
I forgot...on Far Far and Isak's outing they got ice cream too!
After we ate ice cream, we went to an airfield and watched RC airplanes fly around. Isak also drove his RC car around.
Later, we met up with the cousins and watched The Little Mermaid in the theater. It was Sofie and Noah's first time in the movie theater!
Great movie and we enjoyed our time together.
Then we came home and relaxed. I love this picture of Nels's parents. They are watching the storms roll in. :)June 28 - Wednesday
Noah and Isak got to ride in the Jeep with Far Far.
We went to Costco so I could buy the mountain berry syrup!
Ice Cream!
I forgot...on Far Far and Isak's outing they got ice cream too!
After we ate ice cream, we went to an airfield and watched RC airplanes fly around. Isak also drove his RC car around.
Later, we met up with the cousins and watched The Little Mermaid in the theater. It was Sofie and Noah's first time in the movie theater!
Great movie and we enjoyed our time together.
I packed up while Kira gave a piano concert...
And Sofie and Far Mor finished the bear and a little sleeping bag for the bear.
It was a great time. We enjoyed it!!
It was a great time. We enjoyed it!!





































































No comments:
Post a Comment