Oh so many turkeys for thanksgiving! And I love it.
For kindergarten, Sofie and Noah were asked to disguise their turkeys so they could escape thanksgiving dinner. Noah chose a pirate and Sofie chose a snowman. :)
Sofie and Noah made these thankful turkeys.
And these turkeys.And these turkeys!
We made thankful cards for their teachers...
And here's the last of the turkeys. :)
On the last day of school, before break I put turkey jokes in Isak and Kira's lunches and "I love you" notes in Sofie and Noah's lunches. Here's the jokes:What's a turkey's favorite musical instrument? A drumstick!
What are the same in a turkey, donkey and monkey? A key!
They all loved their notes. Especially Noah. He asked me to do it all of the time and said it helped him to be happy. 💛
Thanksgiving Day:
Kira made everyone cards. She hid them. We found them and read them. It was so sweet and fun.
Noah colored this turkey by himself and worked really hard on it.
We made biscuits and sausage gravy and eggs for breakfast.
Special menu items...my first time making raspberry jello salad with the pretzel bottom. I loved it and so did Isak. Kira and Sofie kind of did...Noah didn't try it...
I bought these pretty bowls and they were definitely used a lot to make dinner!
Chocolate pudding pie on an Oreo crust. Shaved chocolate on top.
We did it. We made a thanksgiving dinner!
Nels bought a turkey breast, mashed potatoes and green beans from Costso...so all we had to do was heat it up in the oven. Yes! And it was delicious. We also had Hawaiian rolls, stuffing and fruit.
Noah colored this turkey by himself and worked really hard on it.
We made biscuits and sausage gravy and eggs for breakfast.
Special menu items...my first time making raspberry jello salad with the pretzel bottom. I loved it and so did Isak. Kira and Sofie kind of did...Noah didn't try it...
I bought these pretty bowls and they were definitely used a lot to make dinner!
Chocolate pudding pie on an Oreo crust. Shaved chocolate on top.
We did it. We made a thanksgiving dinner!
Nels bought a turkey breast, mashed potatoes and green beans from Costso...so all we had to do was heat it up in the oven. Yes! And it was delicious. We also had Hawaiian rolls, stuffing and fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment