Friday, January 21, 2022

Christmas Jammies

This year....I decided it was THE year to do matching jammies for the whole family!  I was surprised by how much I loved it.  I loved seeing everyone match!  It was so fun.  

The kids had a pajama day, so the night before we opened up their new jammies so they could wear them to school.  They also got a holiday coloring activity book.
Here's Isak in the pajamas.
Since Sofie has been so obsessed with Rudolph and reindeer, I surprised her with one.  I wrote a note saying it was from Rudolph.  She loved it so much she cried!  She slept with it, of course.  💜
And here they are, ready to go to their last day of school before Christmas break.

Once they got home, they indulged me by letting me take more pictures...



Cute kids, right?!


Let Christmas break begin...reading and snuggles.  💙
We popped popcorn and watched The Santa Claus as a family.
Another night we took pictures with the whole family in jammies...
Our funny one....
And two more family ones because I couldn't decide which one I liked more...

This is my favorite kids one though!!
And that was another favorite thing we did this Christmas season...so far.
1. Real Christmas Tree
2. Matching Family Jammies
🌲🌲🌲
 

No comments: