We tried to explore our new area a little bit in November. We mostly sought out playgrounds.
Our first one we found was in our apartment complex. I didn't know it was there when we moved, so I was delighted when we found it on a walk. Even though it's small, we're grateful we have something!
Noah thought this motorcycle was awesome.
And Kira couldn't believe she found a pink car!!And here's the playground for the kids to get their energy out.
After a rough day at school, I took the kids to find another playground. Old Fort Park was what we found and it was great. Plus, the weather was super nice that day!
Sofie made it to the top!
Noah tried and got about half way up. Yay!
There was a monkey bar just right for Sofie and Noah to play on.
So fun!
Another day, we explored Barfield Park and enjoyed a beautiful sunset too.
Here's the kids ready for school.
Quick hug for dad before he leaves for work.
We found another little park in a neighborhood near us.
Check out Noah's sad face and then happy face in the next picture...
Little playground...the kids still made the most of it and I'm so grateful for that!
We went on a short walk to find autumn leaves.
And that's all the outings for November.
No comments:
Post a Comment