Tuesday, January 6, 2026

November 1 - 10: Moments

Moments November 1 - 10:
Pumpkin cookies.
Sofie creation:
Sofie and Noah played outside:
Sofie helped Nels dig a trench for the drain pipe to go down.  She had fun and loves working with her dad. 
I snuck this photo:  All ready for tithing settlement.  Our four kiddos.  
Sofie and Noah went to a basketball game at MTSU for a field trip.  They said it was fun but really loud!
Miss Hill is a wonderful piano teacher.  I'm so thankful we get to have lessons again.

Isak rocked a 11.8 second solve on his 3x3 while he waited for his turn on the piano.  
My roses are still blooming and I love them!
I love this cutie pie too!
Noah is practicing the piano.  Sofie and Noah practice after school, most days.  
I helped with Sofie's activity day girls.  We had a hot chocolate bar and played games.  One of the games was Telestrations and it was very fun and funny.


Pretty Kira doing her homework...

Our tree's leaves turned red.  

Cubing!
I made stuffed peppers and corn bread.  It took forever, but it was a warm, cozy fall meal.
I had to leave before the kids came home so I wrote a message and left Pooh Bear to tell it to them.  :)
Sofie was cold after dance class and we needed to go to Walmart.  So she wore my sweatshirt.  She looked pretty cute!  
Pre-birthday celebration.  I played pickleball with Isak on the Saturday before his birthday.  We were on fire and won all of our games we played together.  

I played Blockus with these three kiddos.  
Roses!
Last Sunday picture with Isak as a 12 year old.  Sniff, sniff.  He's getting taller!  Kira didn't want a picture...that's ok.  
Sofie and Noah hopped in a picture.
Kira's pretty poster for her room.

No comments: