Friday, January 30, 2026

December 20 - 23: Family Photos, Christmas Lights

December 20-23 Moments:
December 21 - Sunday:
We just had one hour church.  It was so good with lots of music and the speakers did a great job helping us think about Jesus and all he has done for us.  
A friend took this picture of us at church, real quick.  
Then we drove to my favorite spot for photos.  I set up my tripod and we took family/individual pictures.  



I love these ones of the girls.  They look so pretty!

Kira
Sofie

Isak was being goofy.  But I captured it anyways.  :)


These two are funny.  

Four cute kids.
Goofy one!
And here's our family photo:
We made M&M rice crispy treats.  
My friend Cecilia dropped off this amazing collection of cookies.  
This one was my favorite!
Before church, Nels beat the girls at Jr. Monopoly.  They put stickers on his forehead for some reason.  
December 22, Monday - 
I took Isak to Old Fort and we played some fun pickleball together.  
December 23, Tuesday - 
I took the kids to the library:
Then we went to 5 Below, so the kids could shop for gifts for each other.  It was cute watching them shop and think of things to give to each other.  
I made some yummy chocolate crinkle cookies and Donder bites.  Our new favorite treat that came from Aunt Melissa.  It's a square pretzel with a Rolo and M&M on top.  Melt the Rolo on top of the pretzel in the oven 175 degrees for five minutes.  Then put the M&M on top of the Rolo.
We took some platefuls to our neighbors.  Also, with a bag of red and green tortilla chips.  I gave them the cards I made and inside the card it said something like, "Thanks for being all that and a bag of chips."  :)  We sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."  It was fun to do.  
Then we looked at Christmas lights.  We went to one house with lots of lights.  
Then we went to our favorite: Lights on Trotter Lane.
We had fun seeing all of their lights and photo ops.  

Flamingos this year!
Reindeer for Sofie.
Cute pic of Nels and Kira.
All four cuties.  Boys in green and girls in red.  :)






We asked someone to take our photo:



And then we went home and ate our holiday treats.  I love this part of Christmas.  Seeing the lights, making fun treats and delivering them and just being all together.  
 

No comments: