Thursday, August 21, 2025

May 1 - 10 Moments - Kira Band Concert, Isak Singing, Field Day

May 1 - 10 Moments:
I love my pink rose bush.  Nels does a great job helping it to bloom.   He sprays for bugs, fertilizes it and cuts off the dead flowers.  Thank you Nels!

It makes a pretty backdrop for pictures.  Here's my Kira.  She's all ready for her Spring Band Concert.  She had to wear a black dress.  Thank you Amazon.  I think her dress is super cute!



There are so many kids, so you can't see Kira.  But the band did great.  I'm so proud of Kira for sticking with it even when it was hard and frustrating.

She did it!
Isak decided he wanted to do a choir festival.  We are lucky to have a music/vocal college teacher in our church and he helped Isak pick a song and prepare it for the festival.  
He sang the song "To the Sky."  He practiced singing in the car and I enjoyed hearing him.  The festival was in Lebanon, about an hour away.  He sang for one judge at 12:30 p.m.  
He scored a superior rating and received a certificate and medal!  He was very happy.  It was a good experience. 
Here's his choir teacher, Mr. Germany.  He was very supportive of Isak too.  
Nels saw a box of mini squish mallows at Costco and had to buy them as a surprise for the kids.  He had fun giving the stuffies to the kids.  
Here's Sofie's creation during Stake Conference.
Sunday picture:

This is an escape room game.  Noah solved puzzles just in time to save his teddy bear from being blown up.  😂
May 9 - I made it to field day for a little bit.  I loved seeing our cute kiddos.  It was kind of a cold, cloudy day.  They were soaked from the water games and their teeth were chattering.  But they were having a blast. 

I watched them play duck, duck goose with water so it was dribble, dribble, drench!


Another rose picture.
May 10 -
Isak noticed people had set up for a garage sale.  So he took the initiative and set up a table to sell stuff.  I helped and the other kids joined in too.  Isak sold 2 bead pets!  I sold one dress that the girls had grown out of.  After the garage sale, we finished prepping for Sofie and Noah's birthday...

No comments: