Thursday, August 28, 2025

June 16 - 30 Moments

June 16-30:
More Summer Moments
Noah's heart creation:
Summer treat: Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips and not pictured - fruit salsa.
Noah bought a RC helicopter and loves it.
Cute Kira ready for YW's Camp!!
She left on Wednesday, June 18 and stayed until Saturday, June 21.  She had a great time.  She said it was better than last year too.   Small group of girls, but they are all so sweet and loving.  Phew!
They decorated their bunk beds. 

Here's Kennedy and Kira is behind her.  
Having fun!  They had water games and she sang the fun camp songs and crafts and other things.  She ate her peanut butter and jelly for most meals.  She was ready to eat her other usual foods when she got home.
While she was gone...one day I took the kids to a playground.




It was pretty hot, so we didn't stay too long.  But it was fun.
Noah bought night vision glasses with his own money.
Sofie bought a Barbie head.  :)
We had the neighbors over for some fun.  We played Pie Face.
And they had an epic nerf gun battle.
Nels and I went to our friend Allyson's 50th birthday party with our pickleball friends.
They went all out for it.

Colleen, Lisa, Jane and Becky
Allyson:
Rina and Donna...
We played some water games and swam in the pool too.  
Phyllis and Keith
Nels and Dan.  
Birthday Allyson and her husband Todd
Me and Nels

We enjoyed time with our pickleball friends and it was a nice night for the pool too.  
Colleen in the Flamingo tube.  When she was done with it, I got on it...I loved it.  Haha!
Here's our pickleball group:
June 21- Our 22nd wedding anniversary.
We played pickleball in the evening. 
Then we got Panera to eat at home.  💜
My mom sent us an anniversary card.  It was a simple celebration, but we both enjoyed it.  
Sunday after our anniversary.  Cheese.


Now we have two helicopters and the boys try to crash into each other!
We did swim lessons June 23 - July 3rd.  Everyday, M - Friday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Noah was in level 2.
Can you see matching Sofie and Kira on the other side of the pool?  They are in level 3 together. 


Isak is in Level 4/5.  
Isak has his lesson from 11-12.  The rest are from 10-11.  When they aren't doing lessons, they read or do other things.
Like snuggle. :)
Since the kids are reading so much for the summer reading program, we had to go to the library to replenish our books!
I started going to a pickleball group at 7 a.m. with ladies from church.  We did it a few times over the summer.  It was nice to play with them.
Swim lessons:







Kira and Isak had a fun youth activity.  They went bowling, laser tag and arcade games!  
Kira washed the dishes for me and left me note:  "I did a secret service for you!  I love you, mom!"  Brightened my whole day!!
I took Isak to play some pickleball with me one night.  
More swimming.



We started planning our trip out West.  I wrote down some ideas:
Sofie and her imagination.  She's a pilot and this is the airplane.  She set it up and then got Kira and Noah to play with her. :)
I made a bunch of rice bags with pickleball fabric.  :)

Summer Treat:  Cinnamon Popcorn.  Mmmmm.
Sunday Best:
Nels tried to make a summer treat.  It was cream cheese that you smoke and put fruit topping on.  But the rub he used had way too much salt in it.  Like a quarter cup!  Sadly, it was awful.  😢
Crepe Myrtles in bloom.  Cute pictures before swim lessons.



Here's sweet Noah giving me the "I love you" sign. 
Matching cherry shirts.
Isak and Noah played Forbidden Desert like fifty times!  Haha.  Not that many, but they played it many times for a few days straight.
And that's the end of June!

Summer reading, swimming, treats and games.

No comments: