Thursday, August 21, 2025

May 11, 2025 - Sofie and Noah's 9th Birthday!

May 11 -
That's right Sofie and Noah turned 9 years old!!
This picture was a day or two before their birthday.  Balloons!

The night before, so May 10, I surprised them with a family glow stick party.  We had 80 or so glow sticks-glasses, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklace and balloons.  We had a strobe light and music party playlist ready to go.  Then we just had fun dancing and being together.  I loved it and I'm so glad we did it!!













May 11 - Sunday - Sofie and Noah's Birthday Celebration!
The kids woke up and opened presents around 7:30 a.m.
They were pretty excited.
They got Vtech watches.  They can send messages to each other.  They love them.
Sofie got roller skates!
Noah got a paper airplane kit.
Sofie got a doll that she asked for.
We wrote messages in their cards.

Cards from G&G Swensen with money.  :)



So many gifts!  😂
Sofie also got a bendable Barbie, stroller, bubble kit, sewing kit and a few other little things.  Noah also got a remote transformer car, magic cube, pyramid magnet thing, a kit to build an airplane launcher, and robot kit.  

Isak and Kira are 12.5!!  Isak got a bluetooth keyboard.  Kira got a bracelet kit.
Breakfast was waffles with whip cream and strawberries.




It was also Mother's day.  So at church, Kira and I got to be together and enjoy bundt cakes.  Mmmm.
Sunday after church birthday pictures: 


Cards from Aunt Melissa:

Birthday cakes!
Sofie wanted a 5 layer panda cake.  Chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream.  
Noah wanted donuts.  Yay!
They are so cute!







Lots of pictures.  Singing and blowing out candles.



They were both very happy with their desserts.
Sofie tried to roller skate.  She did well for her first time!
For dinner they had sloppy joes.  Oh, they also got a tent to share for a gift.  They played in that for some of the day.  They just enjoyed their birthday.  

The next few days they enjoyed their gifts like the skip it...
Noah built the airplane launcher:
And a gift from G&G Nyborg came...it was a game called Summer Camp.  Yay!
Noah built his robot.
Oh, and here's their birthday shirts:
Happy 9th birthday!
Before their birthday, I read to them the blog post from when they were born.  They loved hearing it and seeing the pictures.  :)

Sofie loves pandas, ice cream, playing games, playing with her dolls and Barbies, and laughing.  At night, I say to her "have panda-riffic dreams and I love you to chocolate."  and she says, "I love you to chocolate"  

Noah loves paper airplanes, robots, cars, brownies and sugar cookies.  At night, Noah says, "I infinity love you."  and I say, "I infinity love you too."

We're so thankful we have our sweet Sofie and Noah!

No comments: