Tuesday, August 26, 2025

June 3 - Dollywood - Day 3

June 3, Tuesday
Splash Country!
Nels made sausage breakfast burritos.  We packed lunches - pb and jam sandwiches.  We went to Splash Country from open at 10 a.m. to when it closed at 6 p.m.  

Us girls had matching hair...french braids.

It was a bright, sunny day!


I didn't take a lot of pictures because I didn't want my phone to get wet.  So here's what we did this day:
We rode the lazy river all together.  Very nice.  Then Me, Kira, Sofie and Isak went on a raft tube slide ride call Bear Plunge.   Then we met up with Nels and Noah.  Nels, Sofie, Kira and Isak went on some tube and mat slides.  Noah and I went to the Firehouse splash and slide area.  We went on a big yellow slide together.  It was great until the end, when we got a ton of water in our faces!!  Neither of us likes water in our face!  Noah and I did the lazy river too.

I took Kira, Sofie and Isak on River Run, a rollercoaster that goes up and down, but it's also a water slide.  Very cool!  Long line though.  So while we waited, we played Guess the Animal.  We also played Name that Tune.  It helped pass the time when we were in lines.  

Nels took Sofie and Kira on the River Run ride too.  While they did that, I took Isak and Noah around the park.  Isak did a straight down slide.  Then we went to Cascades.  Noah loved it!  It was a pool with two little slides that he could go on his own.  Noah, Isak and I went on the lazy river again.  And we all did the wave pool for a while.

We took turns going on the funnel slide and another family raft ride that we rode on twice.  Noah waited nicely with the lifeguard while we went on that ride.  The raft ride was our last ride.   We ate our snacks and sandwiches throughout the day.  We put on a lot of sunscreen too.  Overall, it was a great day!

Then we changed our clothes at the cabin and went to Fuddrucker's!!

Nels and I haven't been there in forever.  I was so glad to eat there!  Isak and I shared a shake.
And Nels and I got our big burgers with fries and cheese sauce!  Mmmmmm!
We went back to the cabin and went to bed very tired!

No comments: