Moments April 18 - 30
The girls did crafts and slime.
They made notebooks:
Slime:Then they decided to combine all of their old slimes together...
They recorded it on their Kindles. Oh, the fun they had doing this!!
Here's all of the slimes together...
Yay!
I made M&M bars for the ward Easter Party.
The ward Easter Party was great. They had this trail mix that had the symbols of Easter.
Yummy food, like this cookie. Isak being goofy. :)
Easter crafts for the primary.
I loved the huge art work for the week before Christ's death and resurrection. It was a nice event.
The kids had fun coloring this 16 foot coloring page.
And we colored eggs.
We use fake eggs. So easy.
My mom sent me a beautiful Easter card. :)
April 20 - Happy Easter!
Here's what the kids got. Kira got the white bunny, she named her Bella. Sofie got the brown bunny, she named her Hazel. Noah got a cute bunny, he named Muffin. And Isak got a chocolate bunny and $10. :)
7:30 a.m. they did the Easter egg hunt with about 100 plus plastic eggs hidden around the house. I had the kids open the plastic eggs and they found pieces of a 16 piece puzzle in some of the eggs.
They put the puzzle together to reveal a picture of Jesus. Then we wrote what we love about Jesus.
I loved this activity. The egg hunt was fun, but I'm glad we tied it back to Jesus.
Then we made resurrection rolls. We read the story, symbols and made the rolls together.
Noah was so sweet and nice. He said, "I'm going to do this with my kids." Yay! It pleased me so much.
We dyed some eggs, while we waited for the rolls to cook.
Then we had the rolls.
The tomb was empty just like the marshmallows aren't in the rolls anymore.
Picture of the gym with the Easter Week pictures. We went to 1 hour church.
We took a family picture after church.
And some pictures at home with the new stuffed animals.
One Easter I remember growing up....
7:30 a.m. they did the Easter egg hunt with about 100 plus plastic eggs hidden around the house. I had the kids open the plastic eggs and they found pieces of a 16 piece puzzle in some of the eggs.
They put the puzzle together to reveal a picture of Jesus. Then we wrote what we love about Jesus.
I loved this activity. The egg hunt was fun, but I'm glad we tied it back to Jesus.
Then we made resurrection rolls. We read the story, symbols and made the rolls together.
Noah was so sweet and nice. He said, "I'm going to do this with my kids." Yay! It pleased me so much.
We dyed some eggs, while we waited for the rolls to cook.
Then we had the rolls.
The tomb was empty just like the marshmallows aren't in the rolls anymore.
Picture of the gym with the Easter Week pictures. We went to 1 hour church.
We took a family picture after church.
And some pictures at home with the new stuffed animals.
One Easter I remember growing up....
I was probably 8. My parents gave me and Kari real rabbits! We were so happy and excited. I got a white bunny that I named Nicole. Kari got a brown bunny that she named Jessica. It was a very memorable Easter. I was feeling nostalgic, so when I saw these bunnies at the store, I had to get them for Sofie and Kira!
We had steak kabobs for dinner and Angel food cake for dessert. It was a very nice Easter. I like the traditions we did this year.
We had steak kabobs for dinner and Angel food cake for dessert. It was a very nice Easter. I like the traditions we did this year.
On to the next day:
Isak is learning a song to perform for a competition. Will Perkins from church is helping him. Will is an amazing singer and teaches at MTSU. It was so kind of him to help Isak. The song is "To the Sky."
Kira with her trumpet. She's ready to get on the bus.
Raindrops on roses...
Third week in a row going to the temple. Yay!
Kira and I went to her school's play. It was Matilda the musical.
So fun to go with her and we enjoyed the show!
Kira and Sofie's make up...
Kira is showing Sofie how to play the trumpet.
Sofie is the music stand. Heehee.
More baseball...
We actually went to a park and they played baseball while Nels and I played pickleball. It was a fun night, but I didn't take any pictures!
Here's Sofie with my doll Samantha and all the doll clothes. She loves to play with her and change her clothes. I love seeing her do that!
Nels finished this wood guitar and amp puzzle. Good job!
And that's April!
Kira with her trumpet. She's ready to get on the bus.
Raindrops on roses...
Third week in a row going to the temple. Yay!
Kira and I went to her school's play. It was Matilda the musical.
So fun to go with her and we enjoyed the show!
Nels took the other kids to Sonic.
They had fun too.One of the neighborhood kids is into baseball. It inspired our kids. So I got a bat, ball and mitt. We've had some fun with it.
Kira and Sofie's make up...
Kira is showing Sofie how to play the trumpet.
Sofie is the music stand. Heehee.
More baseball...
We actually went to a park and they played baseball while Nels and I played pickleball. It was a fun night, but I didn't take any pictures!
Here's Sofie with my doll Samantha and all the doll clothes. She loves to play with her and change her clothes. I love seeing her do that!
Nels finished this wood guitar and amp puzzle. Good job!
And that's April!
Nels has continued to interview 3-5 times a week with different companies. He's working so hard to find a job. Nels and I also play pickleball together as much as possible while the kids are in school. It's been a great distraction. :) Overall, April was a good month with lots of Easter celebrating and Spring Break adventures.






























































No comments:
Post a Comment