First Saturday in March, we cleaned the church.
The girls picked their outfits and they looked SO cute!
All of the kids were great helpers. Noah helped me clean the bathrooms.
Isak and Nels vacuumed.
The girls helped other girls wash the windows.
Then we went with some friends and got donuts. Isak got a cinnamon roll.
We ate them at Stone's River Park.
Even though it was cold we went for a walk and talked.
And noticed the spring blossoms...
Another day, I went on a walk with a friend/young woman named Sarah at Barfield Park. I loved seeing all of the blossoms!
Another day, we went to Barfield park and met up with some friends to play.
Kira and Amani.Sofie and Brooklynn
Sofie, Jaelynn, Zuri and Brooklynn.
Another Saturday, we drove to Eagleville to see if a bike that was selling on Facebook Marketplace would work for Kira. The bike didn't work, but the people selling the bike lived on a little farm. They had our kids pet the goats and other animals.
Then we went to Bell Buckle, TN to the Daffodil festival. It was a small festival. Smaller than I expected. We just walked the two little streets of their downtown and that was about it. It didn't take long. But we did have fun taking pictures with the murals and we ate some Moon Pies.
Pretty Daffodil.
Then we went to the Bell Buckle Park.
There was a hill with lots of daffodils.
And that was it for Bell Buckle. I did enjoy seeing the daffodils and the Moon Pie was yummy too.
Nels and I went on a date. A sitter came from 4-8 p.m. Nels and I enjoyed uninterrupted time together. We drove to Nashville and ate at Black Tap.
Big burgers...
And we shared a Crazy Milkshake! It was delicious.
Then we walked around for a bit.
We went to Hard Rock Cafe and Nels got a Tshirt and a guitar pin for his guitar strap.
Pretty Picture of Nashville as the sun set.
So glad we went on a date. It's kind of a lot of work and effort, but it was definitely worth it. :)
And those were our outings for March.












































No comments:
Post a Comment