Day 4 - of Chattanooga.
We slept in and ate breakfast around 8:30 a.m. It was so nice to sleep!
While I packed and got ready, Nels took some of the kids swimming.
Quick pic of Isak with this car in the hotel lobby.
Then we began our drive home.
We drove for about an hour and then stopped to do a short hike. We hiked to Foster Falls. A 60 ft. waterfall. And our third waterfall for the break.
First we viewed it from the overlook.Then we navigated these big rocks to get down to the waterfall.
We crossed the swinging bridge and then...
We were at the base of the waterfall.
We took some pics...It was shady and light. Kind of hard to get a good pic, but oh, well.
I love this one!
My boys!
Us, girls!
Rock stairs.
There's Kira and Sofie in the middle. It was steep and fun to hike.
Then we finished our drive home. Nels and I got one last restaurant splurge. We got take out from Panera and Blizzards from Dairy Queen. So good. I loved eating at our favorite places all in one week. :) I also loved our hats and touring around. And I loved not worrying about cooking and cleaning. It was a nice break!






















No comments:
Post a Comment