Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Day 3 - Dave and Busters

The last activity for Day 3.
Nels really wanted to take the kids to Dave & Busters.  It's an arcade.  I'm so glad we went.  We had a blast!!  We got there at 8 p.m. and stayed until 10 p.m.
The boys played so many games that were shooting and driving games.
We all played skeeball.
This was one of the kids favorites!  And they won lots of tickets from doing it too.
Everyone, except me and Noah, enjoyed this virtual rollercoaster.  

I did the motorcycle next to Isak.  I was terrible at it, but it was fun.
They all squirted a target.  Noah won like 500 tickets!  
We played whack the clowns.  I was the best at this one. :)
Hungry hippos.
Fruit ninja.
There was also basketball, dancing, claw machines and other games.  So fun!  We ended up with 5,000 tickets! 
It was enough for the kids to pick out a stuffy!  They were absolutely thrilled and thought this was the best day ever!!! 😁
Isak named his elephant Peanuts.
Kira named her unicorn Honeysuckle.  Hers was also scented and smelled so good!
Sofie named her llama Popcorn.
Noah named his Yoshi...Yoshi.  :)

Great memories for today.  
 

No comments: