Friday, November 5, 2021

Outdoor in September

Amidst all of the craziness of putting our house on the market and house hunting in Tennessee, we did sneak in a few outings in September.  Just simple ones...

Time at Randall Square Park.  It's one of the kids favorite parks.





Walk/ride to the big rock...
Labor day pool party at the McMarrow's.  Sofie loved this cupcake.
Pure Joy right there!
Picture from my morning walk...
Walk with the kids.  Here's Kira and Sofie.
Then all four.
I'm going to miss this trail so close to our house.
I took the kids to another park.  This one had a swing zip line but it didn't work anymore.  So sad.  But we still had fun.


Sofie and Noah loved this bee.

Engstrom Family Park...



I loved seeing the beautiful gold field, white picket fence through the green leafed tree and the setting sun.  The picture isn't as good as in real life.  But it helps me remember the moment.
Walk with my silly 5 year olds.

Bike ride...3 miles.  I walked and while they rode their bikes.  I was tired.  Haha.
Bob and Donna gave this plant to Sofie and it's been growing so nicely.  I've enjoyed the purple blossoms.
Then suddenly the leaves turned colors and fall appeared!

Enjoy the seasons.  That's what I'm trying to do.  Seasons of kids, seasons of weather, seasons of life.  

No comments: