Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Last Day Door County

Day 4 - last day
Noah woke up at 6:15 a.m. but thankfully went back to sleep until 8:30 am!  Noah loved sleeping in his sleeping bag and with sloth.  Nels cooked us eggs with leftover brats for breakfast again.  We cleaned, packed and left the cottage.  We stopped quickly at the Piggly Wiggly so I could buy some postcards.  

Then Nels surprised us with a last stop at Wilson's for ice cream.  
I got midnight dark chocolate.   
Notice everyone has a cup and spoon?  A lot less messy.

And one last picture of cute Kira before we loaded the car one more time and headed home.
We listened to Ramona Quimby, age 8.  Wonderful story that we all enjoyed.  We ended the trip on a happy note.  I'm so glad we got to go to Door County and the cottage.  We had a few ups and some lows, but that's ok.  We also had a lot of work and some fun.  We definitely created some memories.  😀

No comments: