We put the Christmas tree up. I thought I would be nice and wrap a few presents for under the tree. I had told the kids they could unwrap them after daddy got home from work. Since the gifts were their Christmas jammies. I wanted them to enjoy the jammies before Christmas.
While I was talking to a friend who had stopped by, Noah and Sofie decided to unwrap a few of the gifts! I was not happy! They had both asked a few times earlier in the day if they could open the presents. I had told them "no, not yet, wait until daddy comes home from work." But then they waited until I was distracted and unwrapped some! I was SO mad! I sent them to their rooms. I rewrapped the gifts. They tried to be good the rest of the day so we could open them when daddy got home.
So here's the family with their gifts. And now you know, some of those gifts were wrapped twice.
Ta da! Here's their Christmas jammies.Kira was not happy. I think I asked her to hold Sofie's hand, but Sofie was being wild...so Kira wasn't happy. Kind of makes me laugh...
She did better taking one with Isak.
And by herself.
Brothers:
Reindeer. :)
Sofie girl. She's mischievous, but sweet.
I love this laughing Isak.
And this one was my favorite from the night. They hugged all on their own. 💕
I used my new presets from Light & Airy in LightRoom. Which one do you like better?
And so the kids got to wear their Christmas jammies all month long. Yay!














No comments:
Post a Comment