Sofie is obsessed with this Teddy Bear. It was actually Kira's. My dear friend Larysa gave Isak and Kira build-a-bears as a baby gift. Oh, how these bears have been loved. I'm thankful Kira is letting Sofie have a turn! Sofie insisted that her teddy have a picture with the tree too. So here it is:
This post is all about the Christmas stuff we did this month. So here we go!Sofie and Kira painted snowflake ornaments. White crayon on card board and then water colors.
Our ward did this fun "Giving Goose." It was filled with treats. Eat the treats, refill and drop it off to someone else in the ward.
We did a lot of Christmas story reading. We took turns reading too. Nels took a turn. "Snowmen at Christmas."
Kira's turn..."The Christmas Sweater."
Isak read a book about Christmas trees. I read a Paw Patrol Christmas. We read almost every night. So we read quite a few books. I really enjoyed it. It was part of our bed time routine. We listened to a Christmas song, then the book, then prayer and then off to bed.
This "rainbow" light house was cool too.
More Christmas reading before bed...
We tried some new Christmas treats this year. Chocolate crinkle cookies. Kira and Sofie helped me.
Oh, they were SO yummy. We shared with friends.
Homemade Christmas cards for teachers.
We participated in the Primary video of Luke 2. Each primary child read a verse from Luke 2. Then I put the videos together for a reading of Luke 2. It turned out pretty cute. Here's Isak reading.
Sofie and Noah did it too. They repeated what I said, since they can't read yet. Here's Kira.
Our favorite light show was Larsen Lights. Our first time watching it, we were way in the back behind a huge truck. We couldn't see. Thankfully, they let us stay again and watch on the front row! It was a lot of fun. We all enjoyed it.
We also enjoyed the Mooseheart Lights and music.
Afterwards we picked out donuts at Dunkin' Donuts.
Isak and Kira were nice for the picture.
Sofie and Noah wanted to take the boxes from under the tree! We hurried and left.
The kids were excited for donuts. Except Noah...he doesn't like them.
Our friends gave us these pretty bulb ornaments.
We tried these honey Chex peanut butter chocolate bars. Oh so good!
Our ward did this fun "Giving Goose." It was filled with treats. Eat the treats, refill and drop it off to someone else in the ward.
We did a lot of Christmas story reading. We took turns reading too. Nels took a turn. "Snowmen at Christmas."
Kira's turn..."The Christmas Sweater."
Isak read a book about Christmas trees. I read a Paw Patrol Christmas. We read almost every night. So we read quite a few books. I really enjoyed it. It was part of our bed time routine. We listened to a Christmas song, then the book, then prayer and then off to bed.
We saw Christmas lights. We went with some people in our church and followed them around a tour of lights in our town. This was a favorite house. Over 100 snowmen!!
The kids were thrilled!This "rainbow" light house was cool too.
More Christmas reading before bed...
We tried some new Christmas treats this year. Chocolate crinkle cookies. Kira and Sofie helped me.
Oh, they were SO yummy. We shared with friends.
Homemade Christmas cards for teachers.
We participated in the Primary video of Luke 2. Each primary child read a verse from Luke 2. Then I put the videos together for a reading of Luke 2. It turned out pretty cute. Here's Isak reading.
Sofie and Noah did it too. They repeated what I said, since they can't read yet. Here's Kira.
Our favorite light show was Larsen Lights. Our first time watching it, we were way in the back behind a huge truck. We couldn't see. Thankfully, they let us stay again and watch on the front row! It was a lot of fun. We all enjoyed it.
We also enjoyed the Mooseheart Lights and music.
Afterwards we picked out donuts at Dunkin' Donuts.
Isak and Kira were nice for the picture.
Sofie and Noah wanted to take the boxes from under the tree! We hurried and left.
The kids were excited for donuts. Except Noah...he doesn't like them.
Our friends gave us these pretty bulb ornaments.
We tried these honey Chex peanut butter chocolate bars. Oh so good!
My mom gave us this beautiful Christmas card.
Plate of cookies for friends. Chocolate candy cane cookies, the bars from above, and a new cookie bar recipe that was also amazing. I really liked the new treats we tried out.
For primary, we delivered these countdown chocolates, Light the World calendar and nativity ornament.
My brother and I are sort of starting a business. We are creating live coding courses. Our Instagram account is codewithapro. We've only posted twice. We aren't the best social media people! But I made this post using canva.
One morning the kids and I had a blast making elf yourself videos! We laughed and laughed and tried out all the different videos. It was So fun!
Preschool Christmas art.
Here's the books from the library that we read. All of them are really great. I can't pick a favorite! Humphrey's First Christmas...the one with the camel...so funny and sweet. Mustache baby Christmas funny. Room for a Little One was sweet. Oh I loved them all!
Here's our book collection that we also read from this year.
Christmas books, music, treats, ornaments, lights. I think we did pretty well this year. I enjoyed it!
Plate of cookies for friends. Chocolate candy cane cookies, the bars from above, and a new cookie bar recipe that was also amazing. I really liked the new treats we tried out.
For primary, we delivered these countdown chocolates, Light the World calendar and nativity ornament.
My brother and I are sort of starting a business. We are creating live coding courses. Our Instagram account is codewithapro. We've only posted twice. We aren't the best social media people! But I made this post using canva.
One morning the kids and I had a blast making elf yourself videos! We laughed and laughed and tried out all the different videos. It was So fun!
Preschool Christmas art.
Here's the books from the library that we read. All of them are really great. I can't pick a favorite! Humphrey's First Christmas...the one with the camel...so funny and sweet. Mustache baby Christmas funny. Room for a Little One was sweet. Oh I loved them all!
Here's our book collection that we also read from this year.
Christmas books, music, treats, ornaments, lights. I think we did pretty well this year. I enjoyed it!





































No comments:
Post a Comment