December is full of celebrating Christmas. I divided it up into different sections...this one is about Christmas Clothes. Everyone got a new Christmas shirt to wear this season.
Here's Kira's shirt...unicorns, of course!
This wasn't Isak's new shirt...I don't think I ever got a picture of him with his Robot Christmas shirt. But red shirts totally work for Christmas time.Isak likes to do a funny face and then...
a normal face. I love these two cuties.
And then some more silly ones...
Next up, the four year olds...Sofie was frowning...she matches Kira for her shirt. Noah is wearing his shirt from last year.
I love his thumbs up.
Here's my happy Sofie girl.
Together...
Isak wore this Santa's hat a lot. When I was young, I loved wearing a Santa's hat at Christmas. It made me happy to see him wear one too.
Remember Kira wearing this dress...
Four years ago...
Oh Noah... so funny.
I even got me and Nels shirts.
"I'm just here for the cookies." 😀
Here's Noah's shirt..."Santa's Favorite" Sofie is wearing Kira's shirt from a previous Christmas.
These two make me smile. They wear me out too. 😜
And that's our Christmas clothes this year. 🌲





















No comments:
Post a Comment