So my pictures loaded backwards...I'll start with the last Sunday in September...
Sunday - Sept. 27
We all got ready and went to "real" church today at 10:30 a.m. It was nice to go. 45 minutes long, masks on, no singing. The kids were pretty good. Sofie had a little meltdown at the very end during the closing prayer. Then we came home...
I asked everyone to let me take our picture in front of our house. This is the longest we have lived anywhere!!! In December, it will be 3 years. Pretty amazing for us.
So here's our family in front of the "Blue House" (that's what the kids call our house).
Noah was being so cute. So I got a few cute pictures of him. Hands in his pockets. 💙Such a cutie.
Kira girl.
Sofie hopped in a picture too.
Sept. 13 - Sunday
We had church at home today. We did it at 9:30 a.m. I got a few pictures of the kids.
Kira and Sofie matched.
I love when they match. 💕
Cute Kira grin.
The four year olds weren't getting a long so well...
Nels is the best dad. He endures so much...
I was asked to speak for 5 minutes about revelation on our virtual RS meeting. I hope I did all right. I really dislike public speaking. I always feel so awkward!
And that's all the Sunday photos for September.
I love when they match. 💕
Cute Kira grin.
The four year olds weren't getting a long so well...
Nels is the best dad. He endures so much...
I was asked to speak for 5 minutes about revelation on our virtual RS meeting. I hope I did all right. I really dislike public speaking. I always feel so awkward!
And that's all the Sunday photos for September.













No comments:
Post a Comment