Sept. 18 - Friday
Kids played outside while we got ready. Kira made a chipmunk house, with a sign too!
Isak worked on building a fort. I painted Sofie and Kira's nails. Noah played inside the cottage. Then we all went to Ellison Bay Beach.
The kids really wanted to play in the water and sand. Even though it was chilly. Low 50's. But it was sunny.
Here's Isak digging a trench.
He went into the water and just loved it.
He also buried his legs in the sand.
Just kids digging in the sand.
I even got in the sand and made a little sandcastle.
He went into the water and just loved it.
He also buried his legs in the sand.
Just kids digging in the sand.
Happy day! Noah sat in the sand and played!!! The last two years he refused. But this year he was excited and happy to play in the sand.
We were all so proud of our Noah boy!I even got in the sand and made a little sandcastle.
Noah liked this tree.
We played there for about 2 hours. Then we went back to the cottage. We cleaned up and ate sandwiches for lunch. Nels's parents drove across country to be in Door County for a couple of weeks. We timed our trip so we could spend a little time with them too. We met them at Wilson's for some ice cream. Noah liked the hat.
Sofie did too and did a great job coloring it.
She was so happy with her mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Kira got Mackinac Island.
Noah - Vanilla.
Isak -Sneakers.
Sofie did too and did a great job coloring it.
She was so happy with her mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Kira got Mackinac Island.
Noah - Vanilla.
Isak -Sneakers.
Nels got Caramel apple and blueberry crunch. I got caramel fudge brownie.
Nels helped Noah when his ice cream was getting messy...under careful supervision, of course. We played at the playground for a little bit.
Then Isak went with Bob and Donna back to the cottage. The rest of us went shopping. I really wanted a hoodie jacket. I found a beautiful red one. Yay!
Back at the cottage we made some dinner. Nels grilled the best stuffed mushroom and swiss brats. We also had cherry brats too! I made mac and cheese and some beans to go with it. The kids worked on puzzles with grandma after dinner. It was a 500 piece lighthouse puzzle.
Then Isak went with Bob and Donna back to the cottage. The rest of us went shopping. I really wanted a hoodie jacket. I found a beautiful red one. Yay!
Back at the cottage we made some dinner. Nels grilled the best stuffed mushroom and swiss brats. We also had cherry brats too! I made mac and cheese and some beans to go with it. The kids worked on puzzles with grandma after dinner. It was a 500 piece lighthouse puzzle.
























No comments:
Post a Comment