Thursday, October 29, 2020

September Outdoors

Here's our local outdoor adventures...
To the local park.




Isak was sweet and took our picture.  I think we went to the park for recess one day... it was a remote learning day. 
Noah learned how to swing.  Sofie taught him how to pump.  He was so proud of himself!

Sofie and Noah played with the water toy one warm day.

Then suddenly, the warm days were pretty much gone and fall colors began to show.

I took the kids on a bike ride.
The leaves colored our path.  💛



Another day it was warm...so shorts of course.  Fall is funny like that.  

While Isak and Kira were at school, I took Sofie and Noah to Mill Creek park.





While Sofie and Noah were at school, I took Isak and Kira to the library and the park by the library.

Another time, Isak, Kira and I went on a bike ride to Foundation Park.   I love that I get to spend time with each set of twins separately.  :)

Another bike ride to the big rock.

Then we played at the Fabyan Elementary school playground.  This was the day Kira learned to ride her bike without her training wheels!!!  I was super proud of her.  
She did amazing!
My climber.
My swinger.
I love getting out with these cute kids.  

No comments: