Monday, March 12, 2018

Wrap Up April 2017

Highlights for April included buying and building this playset for the kids.  They love it!!  Nels did a great job building it.

Selfie with my Sofie.
The weather warmed up so the babies got to explore outside a little.  I love these happy babies outside pictures.



Her little feet.

Sofie loves to put things around her...even a burp cloth.
Figuring out her tongue. haha.
And I do not remember what happened to the poor girl.  But my guess is that she is upset about her hair! haha.
Dad reading to the kids.
I love my boys!
Sofie and Noah taking all of the hats out of the cupboard.  Part of their daily routine.
Noah in his cute star pj's swinging away.
I love this pic.  I ended up using it in the calendar I made for 2018.
He's not a baby anymore.  Sniff, sniff.
There was a community service project to help clean one of the local parks we go to often.  So I took Isak and Kira to help me clean.  It was a good experience.


One Sunday...I love Kira's happy face and Isak being so good.

The babies discovered that they can climb behind the couch.  So fun...until they get stuck.
And this is my life...
And a picture of what happens when you don't get anything done...
So messy... not edited.  But it can be cleaned and the housework can wait while I hold babies and feed the kids, etc.
Sofie loves to take out all the wipes when I forget to put them in the drawer.
Sitting in the box of toys makes playing easy.
Let's Ride!
Noah is getting a little more adventurous.
I don't remember where we went...but we must have worn out the kids because they are all asleep.
So peaceful.
April was a good month overall!

No comments: