Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Easter!

Easter was fun this year.  The older kids really do make holidays more exciting.  I tried to find cute Easter clothes for the kiddos.  Here's the boys.  I like how Noah is looking at his older brother.
Me with the older kids.

Family pic.  That's the best we could do.  And yes, there were tears.
It was actually a little easier just to hold the babies.
I LOVE Sofie and Noah's clothes.
Easter festivities included cooking these pre-made bunny sugar cookies. Easy and delicious.
Here's what the kids received.  The babies didn't get candy.  I got them each a toy.  Isak got a $5 lego set and Kira got $5 play dough.  They both got stickers, a big chocolate bunny and a pinwheel.

After looking at their baskets, they ran all over the house to find all of the eggs.  They were so happy and giggling.  It was the best.  I loved watching their pure excitement.
I got this kit from Stamping Up and made the bunnies for the girls in my Young Women's class.  It was fun to make and to give.
I wanted a traditional Easter dinner so I bought an $18 - 10 lb ham!  We had stuffing, potatoes, green beans and rolls.  It was yummy with lots of leftovers.  :)  It was a very nice, simple Easter day.

No comments: