Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our Biggest Announcement!

On March 21st we received the best news.  We're pregnant!  We are absolutely thrilled.  We've been hoping, praying and working for this miracle for many years. 

We are doubly excited because we'll be having TWO bundle of joys joining us in November! 

We took the below pictures soon after we had a positive blood test result.  We knew there was a possibility of twins, but we weren't sure yet.  Nels suggested we take one with him in the picture, so if there are twins we can each hold a baby.  (we're imitating these photos...)

Good thing we did...because now we are having twins. :)


 Just me...  We're just so happy. :)


Thank you family and friends for all of your prayers, love and support. 

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh!! I am still so very excited and happy for you!!! :) I cannot wait. I hope you are still here so I can come over and see them and hold them!

Steve and Katrina said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You don't even know how excited I am for you guys. It's kind of weird because every time I see your blog pop up on my reader in the back of my mind I always hope that it is a baby announcement. I was just telling Chandler about you because he wanted to know what I was all excited about. Then he asked if we could go visit you and if you would remember him:) Oh, I'm just so happy for you, congratulations!!!

Larysa said...

You are so cute and beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys!! You are going to be fabulous parents! Just make sure you enjoy the journey.

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!! Being a twin myself, I'm even more excited. Having a buddy with you growing up is awesome! You two will bevfabulous parents!!!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!! Being a twin myself, I'm even more excited. Having a buddy with you growing up is awesome! You two will bevfabulous parents!!!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!! Being a twin myself, I'm even more excited. Having a buddy with you growing up is awesome! You two will bevfabulous parents!!!!

Rachel said...

Yay! This is awesome, I am really excited for you two! I'm kinda jealous, I think it'd be fun to have twins. I'll settle for one at a time though :)

alyssa said...

Rebecca, I am so extremely excited for you two!! You will be wonderful parents:)