Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 1 with Parents

My wonderful parents came to visit us in March.  I thoroughly enjoyed them!  I can't wait for them to come again soon. :)
They flew in on a Wednesday (the day we found out our happy news.) 
Thurday we ventured out to Memphis.  Nels worked that day, so he is not in these pictures.
We decided to go on the Trolley.  I had not done this before, so it was new for all of us.  But it turned out well, and we had a good time.  Most of these pictures my mom took with her iPhone.  She's pretty quick with her phone/camera. :)
Here are some pictures of our adventures. 
Me and Dad trying to figure out when the Trolley would arrive.
Me and Dad on the Trolley.
Mom and Dad on the Trolley.  Aren't they cute. :)
Me and Mom.
Then we went to the park down by the Mississippi river.  It was a beautiful day.
I think this is a sweet picture.

Steamboat on the river.
Oh cute parents...I just love them. :)
Our shadows.  Lovely, I know.
We liked watching the barges going up/down the river. 
Then we took a nap. :)  We made some yummy honey lime chicken enchiladas for dinner.
It was great to just talk and be together.



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Did you get that honey lime chicken enchiladas recipe from pinterest? Because I got mine there and they were so delicious!