Friday, June 15, 2012

Waffle House

After Dad's run, we needed to eat!  We were all hungry. Haha, but especially Dad.
Nels had tried Waffle House and said it would be fun to go there.  So to Waffle House we went!

Us in front of Waffle House.
  
Cute Dad and Mom.
The menu:
I ordered the strawberry waffles and bacon.  I have to say, I was impressed.  It was really good!
Mom and her dish.
I caught Dad in this picture.  I think it's so funny. 
Then he smiled for another pic.
Verdict for Waffle House:  Great breakfast, lots of food and not too expensive.  I think it's a keeper!  Plus, it's just one of those Southern restaurants you need to go to at least once.

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I was just catching up on your blog and read the great news!! It seems like everyone I know lately is pregnant with twins! So so happy for you - you deserve it!

Train Gang said...

Becky!!!! I'm shedding tears of joy this minute for you. I popped on your blog and read the news. I cried through your journey post. You are amazing--and you will be an amazing mother--you already are! Congratualtions!!!!