Friday, May 11, 2012

Central Park, MS

Back in February...Nels and I discovered a new park.  Well, a new park to us.  It's been so close to where we live and we didn't even realize it.  It's called Central Park.  There's many different things to do at this park.  There's a large playground, fitness machines, trails, lake/pond and frisbee golf.
We were impressed.  Here's a few pictures of our time at the park:
Here's the playground...lots of trees. 
Fitness machines.  Nels tried a few of them out.
Go Nels, Go!
Ducks by the lake/pond.

Blossoms.  I think this is a pear tree.  I'm not a 100% sure though.

Serious, side profile picture of me on a little bridge.
One arm picture...
Kissy pictures.



And 5 minutes later..Nels is done taking pictures:
So I finish up by taking pictures of nature.  I love the bare branches in the blue sky.

Here's some of the trail. 
It's a great park.  We need to go again soon!
I think that's all for February so on to March!  Yah!

2 comments:

alyssa said...

I love that park! Glad you found it:) Also, you are so beautiful!! Let's so something really soon!

Lorilee said...

Thanks for your blog! I love reading about what you are up to!