We made it to the pumpkin patch the Saturday before Halloween. It was a nice warm outing. I dressed the kids in matching clothes. So fun.
Here's the pictures...
Isak had fun lifting pumpkins with his muscles.
Noah was a happy boy in daddy's arms.
So this first pic is Isak.
This is Sofie...don't they look similar?!
Kira with her pigtails. :)
Sofie loved walking around and was upset whenever we tried to pick her up or put her in the stroller.
I had fun just taking pictures.
Noah boy.
Me walking with the older kids.
The pumpkin pyramid is always a sight to see.
I love this picture.
Sofie is getting tall.
I love Noah's blonde hair.
This year they had a pumpkin blaster. You put a pumpkin in this cannon and then aim it at the target.
Always fun to see how tall you are.
Little Kira is still about four inches shorter than Isak.
Our selfie.
Another height picture.
We picked out 2 pumpkins for $2.
Then we came home. I went grocery shopping with Isak.
The kids played...Sofie tried on the firefighters hat.
Noah tried it on too, but he didn't like it.Sofie tried on the witches hat.
Isak and his green tongue.
Then we went to Red Robin. It was a 40 minute wait! So we went to the pet store and looked at birds and fish. Then we went to DSW and Dicks. Then we enjoyed our burgers and Nels's free birthday burger.
It was a fun day out and about.














No comments:
Post a Comment