Thursday, April 26, 2018

Happy Halloween 2017!

Halloween!  A little before halloween I bought the babies their own buckets.  Oh how they love them.  They walked around with them for days.  So cute!




The buckets are almost as big as them! haha.

We also tried on their costumes.  Sofie loved hers!
And Noah wondered what he did to deserve this...haha. so cute still.
So here's my two little monsters.  :)
I had Isak and Kira try their costumes on too.  The babies just went and stood by them all on their own.  They know the drill...haha.
We went to the ward trunk or treat.  We ate yummy hot dogs and chili and cornbread.  I even made a chili!    

Sofie wondered what was going on.  Lots to see.
Here's our crew.
I love Kira and Isak's big cheesy grins.
Nervous Noah...
After we ate I took the older kids around to get the candy and Nels stayed with the babies and passed out candy.  It was a fun night.

On Halloween Day...I went to the school and watched the kids walk in the Halloween school parade.  So cute!  Afterwards I got to see them in their classroom for a minute.  Here's Kira sitting on the rug.
And eating her cupcake.
Our kids are on the last two tables.
On our way to the car we saw this yellow fire hydrant, so we had to get a pic!
Then Kira wanted a pic.  Isak was sad...not sure why.
Pumpkin drawing.
I made peanut butter sandwich spiders.  The kids loved them! And so easy for me to do.
Kira used the sticker leftovers and colored them in.
After dinner we walked around our little neighborhood and trick or treated.  This is the best before picture I could get.
It's a fun time of year and I'm glad we could have a good time!

No comments: