Friday, April 6, 2018

July Wrap Up - 2017

Odds and End pictures from July 2017

I bought the kids these window sun catchers.  Oh they had fun!  They loved painting them.  
They took their time and did a great job.

Kira loves to draw.  It's fun to see what she comes up with.  She loves to draw hearts.
The babies discovered books.  Sofie is the only one of the four kids that constantly rips books!  I have to keep a close eye on her and try to take the book away before she can damage it.  But aren't they cute sitting their "reading" together?!
Nels went to the a few guitar stores over the past few months.  Sometimes he would take Isak and Kira with him and they would want their picture taken next to their favorite color guitar.



Eating at a restaurant.

My birthday!  It was July 3rd and Nels did a great job to make it special.  Here's my chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  #35 out of candles.
Nels let me go to lunch by myself!  I headed to the cute main street of Morgan Hill.  I chose this restaurant-Betto's Bistro.
Philly cheesesteak sandwich.  Mmmmm.

Oh Sofie...stealing my kitchen towels!

She's pretty proud of herself.
Next she finds my shoes.
Love these happy babies.
Notice that Sofie is strapped in and Noah is not...I'm sure you can guess why!
Isn't she just a cutie though!
Pajama pictures.
They were so cute and happy one morning, I had to take some pictures!
Enjoying the playground.  I can't get over Noah's blonde hair!

Sleeping Sofie.
Her little feet.
Kira fell asleep sitting up one afternoon.  Such a precious little girl.
Wild ride in the swing.  Notice she has my sewing measuring tape around her neck.
Just drinking our milk...
Together.  :)
Chilling in the evening.
Sisters.
Sofie "snuggling" on Isak's blanket. haha.
Noah sleeping.
Sofie sleeping.
Flashback.  Here's me in my wedding dress.  I love that dress. :)
Another wedding pic.--Crazy.  Now we have four kids!
Sofie learned to fold her arms for prayer time.  So cute!
I took all four kids to Dr Kahns office for an appt for Kira.  She hasn't been feeling well.  They did some tests...blood and urine.  Kira was so good for the blood test and all the kids were overall well behaved.  Phew!
A few things I wrote in my journal about the month.
  • I finished reading Count of Monte Cristo.  Yay!
  • I taught the babies how to do the shape sorter.  It was so cute and they are getting the hang of it.


  • Noah is getting more courageous with his walking.  He still has his nervous face but he will also smile and is so happy when he makes it to his destination - usually mom or dad.  We practice with him around bedtime and he loves the attention.
  • Sofie saw Isak spinning around.  So she started to turn around with her arms out as quick as she could and Noah dodged them as he tried to walk to us and Kira zoomed in and out with her stroller.  haha.  Fun family time.
  • Bedtime--one by one.  Usually we put Sofie to bed first, then Noah, Kira and then our night owl Isak.  It takes forever.  Beginning at 8 with Sofie and ending at 9 for Isak.  We wait for the babies to fall asleep before putting the big kids in the rooms with the babies.  
That's all for July!

No comments: