We got out together for a little outing in August. We decided to go to Salt Lake and see the Capital Building and hike Ensign Peak. There's a nice visitor center at the Capital building that we walked through. Then the kids and I ran to the top the stairs of the building.
All four kids at the visitor center.
The babies were just hanging out.See Isak and Kira running on the grass. I title this one..."Freedom".
Isak didn't want to hike Ensign Peak, just Kira was willing to hike it with me. There was a playground near by. So I thought Nels and the babies would just hang out there. But Nels ended up having a rough time. Isak had to use the bathroom. So they drove back to the visitor center at the Capitol Building. Nels got all three kids out so Isak could go potty. By the time they were all done, Kira and I were all done too. Nels said that Noah pretty much cried the whole time.
On the other hand, Kira and I had a very enjoyable time. Here's a few pictures from our hike.
See the obelisk at the top? That's where we hiked to.
There was another couple walking and they took our picture at this scenic overview.
Then Kira and I did a few selfies.
Kira was so cute. She said she was helping me hike. She was sweet and didn't complain!!! She even hiked the whole way and I didn't carry her. I was soooo proud of her.







No comments:
Post a Comment