A little blessing photo shoot. I did not take these on their blessing day! I did it two different times.
Don't they look so cute?!
Noah smiled a little for this one. :) And you can see Sofie's double chin. :)Sofie Linnea Nyborg. Sweet Sofie was quiet during her blessing. Here's a few things that Nels said in her baby blessing.
Remember your name Sofie--to be wise to things of the Lord and those things important in this world throughout your mortal life.
Enjoy being a member of the family. Be strong and grow and develop in the manner the Lord has designed. Be an example of cleanliness and purity.
Help family to be happy. Find joy in family and life. Make wise decisions. Strength and courage to be pure and to be obedient to the commandments.
Find happiness. Marry in the temple of choice to a spouse who honors priesthood. Raise a family-a righteous heritage to the Lord. (I love her little fist)
Know of Jesus and Heavenly Fathers love for you.
That's all. She's just a sweet, smiling baby.
Thanks again Mom for Sofie's beautiful dress!!
Noah Anders Nyborg. Noah cried the whole blessing. I was amazed that Nels was able to just keep going. He was very focused and determined to give this little boy a wonderful blessing.
Bless him with a strong body and spirit, healthy, grow and develop after the manner Heavenly Father designed. Always remember what Noah means - heritage unto the Lord, use your voice to cry repentance to family and to brothers and sisters throughout the world. (kind of funny because Noah was crying when he said to cry repentance. heehee.)
Know of Heavenly Father's love for you. Learn doctrine of the gospel. Know right from wrong and ability to teach himself and others.
Hold the priesthood and find a worthy spouse. The words are from the notes I took while I listened to the blessings. Nels said the blessings very eloquently...I've snipped up the words a bit when I wrote them down.
It's a miracle to me that within four years Nels blessed four children. So grateful for each of our miracles and I'm grateful Nels has the Priesthood and can bless each of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment