Monday, June 26, 2017

July Wrap Up

July was a busy month with baby blessings, a trip, and then we had to pack up and move out by July 31st.  Here's a few moments that were captured amongst all of the busyness.  

Sleeping Sofie.  There's a lot of these. :)
I think this was at Red Robin and the babies just slept.  :)
Smiling Sofie.
Already playing together.  heehee.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse pajamas.
One day we went to my sister Kari's house and then dinner at a park.  We watched her kids perform in a play that night too.  She had a set of boy girl twins three months before us.  So here's Sofie with her cousin Khole.  Sofie is the one screaming.
This is very serious...:)
sleeping Sofie.  Love her cheek resting on her shoulder.

Sofie will just fall asleep anywhere.  Noah likes to play instead.
Cute little outfits.


She was pretty upset when I started to take her picture, but she ended up smiling in the end.
Even Noah started to enjoy it a little.

Far Far reading to Kira and Isak.  They love to be read to.
Sleeping Noah.
This picture just makes me smile.  She's sleeping and smiling at the same time!!!

Noah takes his sleeping very seriously.  He likes to be all wrapped up.
But sometimes not.  It's a constant guessing game.  His shirt says "happy camper"  cutie.
Kira lined up her horses.
Big smiles for these two month olds.
Nels took apart this box just to see how it was made and was impressed at how little waste the design had.  What can I say, Nels loves boxes.  :)
I like this little dress.
And I love these two with their coordinating anchor outfits.
Holding two sleeping babies.  I don't do that very often...mostly for a quick picture.
Nels went through his old stuff and found the picture of when he was a kid.  So cute!
Sofie in her teal dress.

Handsome Noah in his tie shirt.
More sleeping Sofie.  She just loves to sleep.  :)


Our favorite place to eat...Red Robin. Yum!  I think we went there for my birthday dinner.
Little Noah.
Sometimes the big kids help me out.  Isak fed Noah for a few seconds.  
Big yawn for Noah.
And that wraps up July.  I also wanted to remember how awesome our ward was for helping us out during this time.  They brought meal after meal and checked on us constantly.  They were just wonderful.  Also, of course our family was there for us too.  Everyone rallied together to help us take care of our family.  So if any of them happen to read this...THANK YOU!!!

No comments: