Another weekend in August we decided to take advantage of the peach season. We wanted to pick them, but the place we went to stopped doing pick your own fruit. So we just enjoyed the peach ice cream.
This is the place we went to....same as when we ate strawberry ice cream a few months ago.
Springs Farm
Farm Market
The kids loved it. Isn't Kira so cute on that little yellow bumblebee chair??
For some reason we got the kids's ice cream in a cup instead of a cone. Dumb. We had to spoon feed it to them and it got pretty messy.I let Kira try to feed herself...
Messy and cute.
I just got strawberry. The kids had a twist of strawberry and peach.
Playing on the chairs.
I wanted a picture of the front of the building. I had some tag alongs...
It was a fun little outing for us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment