Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Another Impromptu Photoshoot

I don't remember if these were taken in July or August...oh well.
Here are my cute kids.  :)
Kira is getting super strong and becoming more adventurous.  Instead of watching Isak do all the crazy stuff, she is doing it too.  Sometimes she is even the instigator.  Here she is flipping the kiddie pool over.

Pointing to her ears.  I love this Minnie Mouse dress on her!!

Figuring out the play lawn mower.
Isak running around.
He just grins when he is running.  He loves to be chased and tickled.

Funny face.  He has his Mickey Mouse shirt on.

Kira running around too.
Sometimes they chase each other.  Aw, the joy of having twins. :)
Love this picture...even though the wood on the fence kind of makes it look like he has bunny ears.  haha.
Other times they keep their distance from each other.
Running up and down the slope in the backyard.
Holding two golf balls.
I know, I know, I have written this a million times, but she is soooo adorable!!
And he is soooo handsome!
Sad to see summer coming to an end.

No comments: