One evening we had our pictures taken. I think the last time we were all together was for Anna-Lisa's wedding...a little over three years ago. So we thought we better take some photos while we were all together.
I think we got some really great photos. I have a lot of favorites...haha.
This was one of the first pictures and I think it's one of the best. Especially since Isak and Kira are actually looking towards the camera.
The original Nyborg family. Isn't it amazing how families grow exponentially?Little Kira was giving Far Mor a hard time. Kira was not in the mood to be smiley and cute, except when the camera was gone.
The happy couple. I love this one.
And this one. :)
Our little family took twice as long to photograph compared to the others. The kids weren't being very cooperative, but we still got some cute shots.
Do you see Kira's smirks???
Isak was giving some handsome smiles.
Mmmmm my baby boy. I love his cheeks. I could seriously kiss them all day!
I like this picture.
Kira pointing to her teeth. :)
Anna-Lisa and Michael
The photographer did a maternity pic. Anna-Lisa is barely showing and she was about 7 months pregnant. She is actually due next week!! When I was 7 months pregnant...I was huge and getting the "you are about to pop" comments. haha.
Tom and Kierstin. Kierstin also found out she is pregnant. She was about 9 weeks, I think, when this was taken.And Beautiful Britta. Isn't she just gorgeous?
This is a fun photo with us all on the steps of our cottage.
Kira liked sitting on the steps...after everyone was gone.
Then we walked down to the beach. That's when this lovely picture was taken of Kira holding Far Far's hand.
This one is probably my favorite, favorite of the whole group.
Too bad Kira is not looking at the camera in these next two. I love these beach pictures.
Then it was our family's turn again. The kids were about done. So we decided to put them on our shoulders to see if it would help them smile. It worked pretty well.
Oh my elbows...haha. They are so pointy. I have never liked my elbows. haha.
Finally a good smile from Kira.
And here is Isak ready to hit the covers of magazines...doesn't he look like a model?? I may be a bit biased.
Such a handsome fellow.
Anna-Lisa and Michael
Kierstin and Tom
Romantic shot. :)
The boys.
Bob and Donna
Kierstin and Tom
Beautiful Britta.
We were all relieved when it was over, but I think we are all so happy we did it! These are just priceless. I love our little family and I love that we are a part of a bigger, growing family.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I love these pictures! Your little family is so cute and you all look so great. I can't believe how grown up Isak looks! Kira as well, but Isak really shocked me.
These pictures turned out so well!! And I agree with Brandi, Isak looks so grown up! Kira too, but especially Isak! We need to plan a time to come and visit you guys, I don't think you're too far away:)
Post a Comment