Wednesday, September 10, 2014

July Randoms

Here's the everyday life in July...
What's summer without some popsicles??
Kira will not hold onto the stick but insists on freezing her hands instead.


So funny!
Eating popsicles another time with their friend Charlotte.
I painted my fingernails for the 4th of July.  See the Chevron design on my ring fingernail?  My mom taught me how to do it.  It's so fun.  Thanks mama!
This is my one birthday picture.  My birthday was pretty low key.  A highlight was my friend Tiersha watched our kids so Nels and I could enjoy my free Red Robin burger.  It was a nice night out.  Thanks Tiersha!
One evening we decided to strip the babies down to their diapers and fill up the kiddie pool.  They loved it!!
Kira just made Nels fill up the water can over and over so she could pour it out.
Then we ate popsicles.
Just wanted to capture this carefree moment.
Our diaper wearing, popsicle eating, adorable twins.
With cute shoes and smiles too.
I bought this little table and chair set at Ikea and the kids love it.  This was the first time they used it to color.
Coloring attention span...maybe 3 minutes.
Oh my Isak.  He loooooves his Jeep.  He likes to pack things around on it too, haha.
Aw man, silly face!
We went to Ikea with Tiersha and Charlotte.  This is what our crew looked like.
And eating the "kids eat free Tuesday" meal.
Cute little people.
One morning I was making my list and the babies just had to come and sit by me.  Isak played with the pen and paper and Kira watched.  They are my little shadows.
I finished this page for the quiet book.  Zipper and snaps.  It's been a hit so far.
Kira playing at the table and Isak looking handsome.
Kira is just a cute little thing!
Watering the tree.
More coloring pictures.


Some how Isak collected three sippy cups and drank from each one.
Hanging out with mom in the kitchen eating a snack.
Breakfast time.
I made these Minnie Mouse ears for Kira to wear during our Florida trip.  Heehee.
And that's all for July!!!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

They are soooooo cute! And oh my goodness, that table is on my list! I have a list of things I want to get from Ikea whenever we drive there (its like 5 hours away...).

You, Larysa, and I need to get together soon!! We all live pretty close now!