Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Impromptu Summer Photoshoot

Do you ever have those moments where you wish time would stand still so you could enjoy them a little longer?  Every once in a while I will look at Isak and Kira and they just take my breath away.  They are growing up so quickly and I just want to thoroughly enjoy them.  That's what prompted these pictures.  It was just a regular evening, nothing special.  Nels was grilling food for dinner and the kids were playing outside.  They just looked so adorable and happy...I had to try and capture the moment so I can hopefully remember these joyful feelings.

Our little man getting so tall...
Nothing like running around in the backyard with a shovel.
Making sure dad knows what he is doing with the grill.
Pushing her stroller around.
I think Isak is so cute in this color of shirt.


Cute little head.
Just enjoying life.
and being quirky.
and happy.
The end.

No comments: