Tuesday, September 30, 2014

More August

A few more pictures from August that I found on my camera.
We went to a park in Fort Mill one day to meet up with a friend and here's some pictures.
Freedom to run around.

Freedom to climb up the stairs.


and go down the slide.... at least a hundred times. :)
And sometimes to go down the stairs instead of down the slide.  It was a fun day at the park.
I caught the kids playing together under the table one day.
It made me smile.
We had Charlotte and Tiersha over one day to play in the kiddie pool.
Here's Charlotte.
Kira
And Isak
3 babies in a pool... life is good. :)
Tiersha and I relaxed in the sun and had a good time chatting.
Isak and Nels reading the newspaper.
I thought this was so cute.  He just sat there perfectly still on his Dad's lap.
He knows when he is being good and cute.
Kira smiling.  She is eating so much better....knock on wood.
One day I was trying to cook dinner and both kids were whining.  I gave them some dried macaroni noodles and they put them to good use.  They pulled out this bundt pan and put them in the hole over and over again.
They shared it pretty well and I was able to get dinner done.
It's the little things that I just love to remember and capture.  I think that's it for August!

No comments: