Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wrap Up for November

Here's the last of the pictures for November.
Kira is so funny and talented. heehee.  She figured out how to hold the circle shape in her mouth without her hands.
Ta da!
My kitchen cupboards were discovered and are a constant source of entertainment for both kids.
He likes to create an obstacle course for us.
Snuggling with dad.  I just love Isak's red hair. :)
Cute Kira girl.
Kira is attached to this dog blanket toy.  It's actually Isak's, but he doesn't realize it.  She loves it and carries it around everywhere.
Kira in the cupboards.
I made this tutu for Kira for her birthday.  Um, it's big!  I took this picture and she hasn't worn it since.  Yes, that's the snot sniffer she's holding in the picture above and below.
Nels is taking guitar lessons.  The kids LOVE it when he plays.  They will stand at his knees for a while and sway back and forth.  Precious.

This is what happens to Nels the minute he walks in the door from work.  He jumps in right away.  Poor guy doesn't get a break until after the kids go to bed.  Although, I try to give him a few minutes to at least change his clothes...because I'm nice like that. :)
After the babies turned one, we switched them to whole milk.  No more formula!!!  Then I got tired of washing bottles, so now they only use sippy cups.  Hooray!
The girl I visit teach was pregnant (she had her baby on New Year's Day!!  3 a.m. the first of the new year!) so I made her little girl an owl hat.  I got Isak's out to see it and he thought it was so cool.  He played with the hat for a while and carried it around.
I had to take a picture!
It doesn't fit him at all.  But he's such a cutie.

This is what one morning looked like.  Isak in the cupboards and Kira playing with her walker.
Nels worked late one night and I found the kids waiting at the door for him.
Make yourself comfortable Isak. :)  I hadn't had a chance to put the diapers and wipes away after a Costco run.  So he was climbing all over them.
One day I put Isak to bed upstairs for his nap.  When I came down I found Kira entertaining herself...
"uh,oh, am I in trouble?"
"Oh, good, mom thinks it's funny!"
Wipes are easily put back in the holder.  Not a big deal.  I mean, isn't she too cute to be mad at anyways??

1 comment:

alyssa said...

I love these everyday pictures! So sweet!