Warning! Lots of pictures of the Nyborg's! :)
I really wanted to get family pictures this year. I searched online for photographers in the area. My search pulled up several options and all of them seemed way to expensive for our budget. Most sessions were about $150 to 300. That would have been okay, but they didn't give you the pictures afterwards. You had to buy the digital picture or buy prints from them. Some had a minimum order of $300. So $450 and up for family pictures! I couldn't justify it. Gratefully, I asked a friend at church if she knew anyone. And she did...it turned out to be the girl who visit teaches me. haha. Katie is an exceptional deal. Holy cow! I felt like she was a total blessing and made our family pictures possible. She charges $50 for the session and includes a CD of the edited images. The cool part is she asks to be paid via her charity she is raising money for. She sent a link and I selected one of her charities to contribute to. I felt so awesome "paying" her!! Katie is amazing and I love the pictures she took. I am trying to select a couple for the gallery wall I am working on. Which ones are your favorites? I am numbering them so it's easier.
1.
2.3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
31.
32. I won't be including this portrait in the gallery wall. But it was nice of Katie to take a few of just me. :)
So what do you think? I know there's a lot to choose from. We tried to get pictures of just the babies together, but they would not cooperate. That's okay though. I love several of the whole family photos. I think number 2 is my favorite family one. What do you think? :)
































5 comments:
These are amazing! The colors are incredible and you have such a gorgeous, happy family! I am no help in picking favorites, though. They are all so cute!
I agree with Larysa, I can't choose a favorite! You look fantastic in all of them! I guess if I had to choose I would say #2 and #26 are my favorite family ones, but they're all so cute I don't know how you'll choose! Also, I could tell you why photographers charge that much but I won't go there:) I'm so glad you found someone to do them for a great price and a great cause, she sounds like an amazing person!
I liked #16, but they are all so great!
These pictures are beautiful! I love how they capture genuine happiness on all of your faces.
Post a Comment