My favorite part about having Isak and Kira in our family is watching them learn, grow and change. Looking at these pictures it's just amazing how fast they progress.
Below you can see how Isak's hair started out brown, then fell out and grew back red! Such a cutie.
You can see how little Kira just smiles bigger and bigger. She's definitely a people pleaser.
Together they have figured things out. Month 5 is probably my favorite picture. They both have the same body movement!
We count our blessings everyday and Isak and Kira are always at the top. We love them soooo much!
P.S. Thank you Larysa for the adorable bears. I have enjoyed taking pictures of the babies with them. Thank you for your thoughtful gift!



3 comments:
Oh my goodness Rebecca, they are so darling! How fun to have these comparison pictures! Maleah's hair started out a dark strawberry blonde and it fell out on top and now it's growing in light brown - the opposite of Isak! How funny!
I love the progression pictures! I have been watching them grow, but when you put them all right next to each other, it seems like they grew even more!
It is so fun to watch them grow and compare. I am so glad you liked the bears and they were well loved. I love you and your babies and wish we could be closer to watch them grow.
Post a Comment