Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Sunday Outfits

Nels's mom gave us these adorable Christmas outfits.  I took a few pictures before church.  Isak was ready for a nap...
 Isn't he handsome though?!
 Sweet Kira.
 I love how Isak is standing.
 Downward facing dog.  Isak's favorite move. :)
 Such a cutie.

 Bow tie and all.  The sleeves have elbow patches too.
 Kira was very wiggly.  So I only got a couple of her.
 Most of them blurry.
 A picture of the two of them together...impossible.

 Finally holding still while she examines her shoe.
 Tried different settings on my camera. :)
One armed photo.  Look at Isak's face!  haha.
 Isn't his red hair gorgeous!
Next year I need to remember to take a picture of all four of us dressed up for church and I want a picture of the kids in front of the Christmas tree.  Totally forgot to do that!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Isak is such a handsome boy and I love love love his red hair!!! And sweet Kira's little face and smile! I miss you guys and those sweet babies!