July 13, Saturday -
Nels made yummy breakfast burritos, eggs with sausage. We had a slow morning, getting ready and playing outside.
Noah solved the number puzzle!! He was pretty proud of himself.
We worked on Kira's splinter. I researched it. We soaked her foot in thieves and lavender so the splinter would come to the surface. I was looking for something else and stumbled upon a first aid kit in the cottage. The kit actually had special splinter tweezers!! The splinter came to the surface more and Kira used the tweezers and pulled it straight out. It was vertical in her heel. I thought it was sideways and kept trying to slide it out, but it was straight in. SO MANY PRAYERS were given and they were little by little answered. Line upon line...oils, soaking her foot, finding the right tweezers. So grateful for a God who cares about our splinters. :)
Kira was beaming and so happy to be splinter free!
You'll have to zoom in, but the splinter is on the tip of the tweezers. She was SO happy! And we were all relieved. The kids wanted to go to the rock beach by the cottage. So we walked down there.
We found more rocks to paint. And Noah and I stacked rocks together. Kids threw the rocks into the water a lot too.
Then we went to Wilson's!
Noah was being silly while we waited.
Noah got popcorn.
He loved sharing it and putting it in Sofie's ice cream too.
Sofie got Paul Bunyan...I think it was vanilla with butterfinger and some other things in it too. Kira got Pirates Booty - caramel ice cream with chocolate candy in it.
I got blueberry crunch and big muddy.
Isak got a root beer malt.
Nels got cherry cheesecake and sneakers.
Yum, yum.
Then we went to Ellison Bay Beach.
Love these girls!
They had fun burying each other.
Kira made a sand heart.
They found rocks, dug holes and just had fun.
Then we went back to the cottage and got cleaned up. Kira and Sofie painted a lot of rocks. 💜












































No comments:
Post a Comment