Thursday, October 3, 2024

Door County! July 11 - Mini Golf, Ellison Bay Beach

July 11, Thursday - 
Another slow morning...Kids played outside.  We played Chinese Checkers, ate breakfast and got ready for the day. 

Our adventure for the day - Mini golfing at Pirate's Cove.  So much fun! 













Sofie got a hole in one!
This was my first hole in one...

Kira and Noah both did great.  
Isak got a hole in one...
Cute girls!
My second hole in one!
And Nels got a hole in one.
We had a great time watching each other and cheering for each other.  




Nels carefully added up everyone's scores.  Maybe I should have checked his math...because he won.  Haha.  He got 45, Isak - 49, Me - 50, Sofie - 61, Kira - 64, Noah - 68.
We tried to go to Al Johnson's for lunch, but we were too late.  So we took a picture with the sign and ate lunch at the cottage.

Noah and I played Chinese Checkers.
Isak and Noah solved this number thing.  
Then we went to our favorite beach...Ellison Bay Beach.






Sofie and Kira made mermaid tails. 




The boys dug in the sand for rocks and cleaned them off.

Nels and I pretended to relax.  

The water was cold.  I did not go in.  
But the kids seemed to enjoy it.







Lots of digging and building.  My kids love sand!
I made this out of the rocks Noah and Isak collected.  

Big hole dug by the boys.
Kira made a K.


We cleaned up and went back to the cottage for the night.  We grilled brats and watched the rest of Pirates of the Caribbean.  
 

No comments: