Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sunday's in June

 June 13 - I went to church!  My first Sunday back to church since my surgery.  It was good to be back.  Although, Sofie and Noah were wild and only wanted me.  But we made it through and then I took a looooong nap!  Isak or Kira took a picture for me.  Nels and I matched.  💛

I took a few pics of the rest of the kids.  Sofie with her teddy.  I love her daisy dress.
Kira and Isak looking good!
I think Sofie or Noah took this pic...I was kind of nervous...thus, the grimace.  
Another Sunday:
Just swinging while we wait for pictures.  :)
Unicorns + Girls = Magic.

My daisies bloomed and we admired them.
Handsome Isak.
Ta Da!
And a Happy Father's Day picture to Nels.  I love Sofie's hair and how cute all of the kids look.

No comments: