Isak and Kira finished 2nd Grade and Sofie and Noah finished Pre-K. I'm so proud of all of them and all they have learned this year.
We made some teacher appreciation cards. Isak and Kira filled them out.
The art teacher made a virtual art show. Here's Isak's art...
Here's Kiras's art. I have loved all of the creative ways the teachers have made learning available this past year. And I loved watching the kids adapt and be creative with them.
Last day of school for Sofie and Noah. Sofie with her teddy bear.
Noah's last day of school picture.
Picture with teddy's.
I love this one:
Their class tie dyed some shirts. Here's their class and teachers.
We gave Isak and Kira's teacher an amazon gift card. I found the printable for it. So cute.
Isak's last day of 2nd grade picture.
Kira and Isak:
Sweet Kira's last day of 2nd grade.
We did it. Last time dropping them off at the bus stop.
After school, we had ice cream with unlimited toppings. Yum! They loved it!
Although, Noah did not want any toppings...just vanilla ice cream. 😀
Art, and some writing that Isak did this year.
Kira got a "love" note from a boy. Heehee. I found it when we went through her papers. "Your unicorns are so good and your hand writing is way good. Your pictures are really cool and awesome. Some day you will be tall like me." All Kira had to say was, "he doesn't know how to spell very well." 😂
Writing and work that Kira did this year.
More from Isak.
And this picture wraps up the school year for our family! Ice cream celebration!
Noah's last day of school picture.
Picture with teddy's.
I love this one:
Their class tie dyed some shirts. Here's their class and teachers.
We gave Isak and Kira's teacher an amazon gift card. I found the printable for it. So cute.
Isak's last day of 2nd grade picture.
Kira and Isak:
Sweet Kira's last day of 2nd grade.
We did it. Last time dropping them off at the bus stop.
After school, we had ice cream with unlimited toppings. Yum! They loved it!
Although, Noah did not want any toppings...just vanilla ice cream. 😀
Art, and some writing that Isak did this year.
Kira got a "love" note from a boy. Heehee. I found it when we went through her papers. "Your unicorns are so good and your hand writing is way good. Your pictures are really cool and awesome. Some day you will be tall like me." All Kira had to say was, "he doesn't know how to spell very well." 😂
Writing and work that Kira did this year.
More from Isak.
And this picture wraps up the school year for our family! Ice cream celebration!
























No comments:
Post a Comment