I tried to take the kids on walks and to the parks to help me build up my strength again. It helped me to take pictures so I felt like I was accomplishing something. 😊
So here's some pictures:
Isak finished his solar dinosaur robot and he was wearing his dinosaur shirt. Totally photo worthy!Swinging!
Walk with the kids.
They take the strollers to push their stuffed animals in.
New park: Hawk Bluff Park.
I drove there! 8 minute drive and I did great. We packed a picnic and played and went for a walk too.
I got all four of the kids in a few pictures...
The girls wore dresses to match me. It hurts to wear pants so I wear dresses when I go out...
Ready for the walk...
We found a little pond.
Here I am...getting stronger everyday and recovering.
Another day...Turtle Park
Bikes and scooters. I'm getting faster at walking. Yay!
Our neighborhood park...
Boots and jammies for Sofie.
Outside enjoying popsicles. We go through almost two large bags a week!
Scooters!
We made it to the big rock!
Sisters!
Brothers with their stuffed animals.
We also made it to the blue twirly slide park.
Another day...turtle park.
Noah loves to give attitude.
Another day, another walk.
Another day, another walk...
Made it to the big rock.
And the bench! So about 2 miles round trip.
Kira noticed the berries.
Girlies.
And that's all the walks and parks in June. We love to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and area we live in.
I got all four of the kids in a few pictures...
The girls wore dresses to match me. It hurts to wear pants so I wear dresses when I go out...
Ready for the walk...
We found a little pond.
Another day, another walk...yes, pajamas are allowed.
Dad joined us for the walk.Here I am...getting stronger everyday and recovering.
Another day...Turtle Park
Another day...another walk...this time the girls are wearing boots.
Another day...Wheeler Park. It's rocket ship/space themed.Bikes and scooters. I'm getting faster at walking. Yay!
Our neighborhood park...
Boots and jammies for Sofie.
Isak built the Eiffel Tower out of k'nex!
Nels brought his guitar to the park. He got to play for a few minutes...Outside enjoying popsicles. We go through almost two large bags a week!
Scooters!
We made it to the big rock!
Sisters!
Brothers with their stuffed animals.
We also made it to the blue twirly slide park.
Another day...turtle park.
Noah loves to give attitude.
Another day, another walk.
I made a rainbow out of fruit.
I took a lot of fruit and muffins to our Primary Park Day. We had a pretty good number of kids show up. I was happy!Another day, another walk...
Made it to the big rock.
And the bench! So about 2 miles round trip.
Kira noticed the berries.
Girlies.
And that's all the walks and parks in June. We love to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and area we live in.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment