Sometimes Sundays are hard. We try to make it special...maybe that's why it's hard...we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to have a nice Sunday. We clean the family room. Everyone gets in their Sunday best. We prepare lessons for the kids, pick out the songs and choose who will say the prayers. By the time we get everyone settled and the three year olds have their meltdowns because someone sat in "their spot." We're worn out and tired and a little grumpy.
I like this picture because Nels was having a sad moment. So the kids went and gave them a big hug.
It's hard to do everything for church...but we have had some special moments in our home that are wonderful.Nels and I take turns teaching the older kids and younger kids. This week I taught Sofie and Noah the lesson "I am Sorry."
This picture makes me laugh. Noah is being silly and Sofie is looking at him like, "I don't think you're supposed to do that."
Father and son.
Pretty Sofie with her new dress.
She's a happy child and brings a lot of sunshine into our lives.
She loves to have braided pigtails, even if her hair is super thin and short - we make it work.
Sisters.
Funny faces.
Noah loves this bike and then the other three are balancing...
Isak took this picture of us girls.
We had a lesson on kindness and challenged the kids to fill the jar with pom poms every time they did something kind. They filled it up three times during the week. 300 kind things. :) So their reward was an ice cream treat. They were pretty happy!
Another Sunday...I found this little boy playing with the Jeep on the stairs. 💙
I snuck this picture...Nels helping Noah to pray.
Selfie with Kira...she was very good in class. :)
Family picture on the couch...
Funny faces.
Just some cuties!
And that's some Sunday photos... Home-centered, church supported Sundays.
























No comments:
Post a Comment